Early Booking Christmas Incentive - Book by 14th November 2021 and get £10 in vouchers
Booker will receive two £5 vouchers redeemable against food only to use on two visits throughout January 2022. Vouchers issued at the time the deposit is paid. This voucher entitles the bearer to £5 off total food bill from 2nd to 31st January 2021. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or discount. One voucher to be redeemed per transaction. This voucher has no cash value. Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. Offer may be withdrawn or subject to change without prior notice and can only be redeemed at a the pub it was issued. This promotion and terms are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Promoter: Marston’s Pubs & Bars (a trading division of Marston’s Plc) Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR #MARSTONSCUBAGETAWAY
Bacardi Cuba Libre Promotion – 12th July – 22nd August
- The Promoter is Marston's PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as Marston’s Pubs & Bars with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the "Promoter"). If you have any questions about these terms or any of our offers or promotions, please get in touch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the Promoter’s address above.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access and a Facebook account is required to participate. .
- To enter: Simply upload a photo of your Cuba Libré to Facebook with the hashtag #MarstonsCubaGetaway to be entered into the prize draw.
- Entrants must not use a false name or email or provide any false information when registering for use of the Facebook / the promotion. Entrants shall not share or disclose their login details or password to any third party. The Promoter may refuse, remove, or suspend registration at any time.
- One entry per person, per photograph.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion via the Facebook and entries by email, post or facsimile will not be accepted.
- Any entries which have been submitted using scripts, automated systems, collaborative practices or via a third party for commercial gain will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may only enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- The prize is a £600 Love2Shop holiday voucher that can be redeemed at love2shopholidays.co.uk/ (“Prize”). There are four Prizes available.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
Prize Draw Winners
- After the closing date, or on the date specified, prizes draw winner(s) will be selected at random from all complete, eligible and properly submitted entries received.
- The winners will be notified by Facebook message with details on how to claim the prize.
- The winners will receive their prize within 28 days of notification of being successful.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by participating in the promotion, each entrant agrees to completely release the relevant platform from any claims or damages the entrant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
- For entries to be valid, posts using #MarstonsCubaGetaway must be set to ‘public’ viewable settings. Any entries on a private account won’t be visible and will not be counted.
- All submissions/entries or content uploaded by entrants must comply with the following “Content Rules”:
- be in the English language;
- not name or refer to any individual other than the entrant (or include any third party personal information);
- not contain the image or likeness of any individual: (1) under the age of 18; or (2) other than the entrant without that individuals’ express consent;
- not contain any material that infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement;
- not have been previously submitted in any other promotion or distributed previously in any media;
- not disparage or be harmful to the Promoter or any of its brands, employees/directors, customers or pubs;
- not in any way mention, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or trade mark of any entity, individual, product or brand other than those of the Promoter and its brands;
- not contain material that is inappropriate, contains nudity, is indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, illegal, unlawful, hateful, disparaging, defamatory, slanderous or libellous;
- not contain any swear words, offensive or vulgar language or other coarse language;
- not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, political belief, sexual orientation or age;
- not promote excessive or irresponsible drinking or illegal drugs or tobacco (or the use of any of the foregoing); and
- not contain any computer virus, bugs, Trojans or other malicious, invasive or harmful code.
Data Protection and Privacy
- In accordance with the current guidelines that govern promotions in the UK, if you are a main prize winner, we may publish, or make available on request, information that confirms an award took place – that is your surname, county and, if applicable, the entry itself. You have the right to object, or to ask for less information to be made available. If you wish to object, or if you have any questions or comments regarding data and privacy, please contact our data team by emailing DataSecurityInformation@marstons.co.uk
- If you are a main prize winner, we may wish to use your personal data to announce the winner and for reasonable promotional purposes connected to the promotion. Again, if you wish to object, please contact the data team.
Limits on the Promoter's responsibilities and Indemnities
- Winners agree to be fully responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and/or tax liabilities incurred in claiming and using the prizes. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner's acceptance or use of the prize.
- Winners will be notified directly on Facebook, from the profile they have posted from. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to contact the winning entrants to arrange for the delivery of the prize, but if there is no response within 14 days, or the contact details are invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to (randomly) re-allocate the prize without liability to the first winner.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes, pandemics or epidemics, local or national government restrictions, third party website or platforms (including social media) not in its direct control or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter's responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit entrants' ability to participate in the promotion. The Promoter does not guarantee that Facebook will be operational on any specific device or system or that it will be error free or available all the time.
- The Promoter will be liable for any death or personal injury arising from its negligence. Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude that liability or any other liability, which it is not lawful to exclude.
- Each entrant will indemnify (and will keep indemnified) the Promoter and its affiliates against all costs, claims, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liability arising as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions, negligence or any other action which imposes an unreasonable burden on website including (but not limited to) the use of software robots.
- All winning entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter without recompense.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to clause 22, the name and county of the main prize winners can be obtained for up to 6 months following the closing date by .
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- This website/Facebook may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter's partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to this website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk
Free welcome drink offer terms and conditions:
1. Customers will receive a free drink from the following range: A pint of Foster’s or any draught ale excluding Guinness, 175ml glass of house wine, J20, Pepsi or lemonade. If Foster’s is unavailable, Carlsberg may be offered as an alternative.
2. The offer can only be redeemed at the pub it was claimed from.
3. The voucher cannot be exchanged for anything else or cash value.
4. Customers are limited to only one redemption per person.
5. The scheme is only available to customers over the age of 18.
6. Alcohol is only available to persons over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required.
7. Each voucher is valid for one visit and one transaction only.
8. The offers are valid for the time period documented on the offer email.
9. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
10. We reserve the right to change, amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
11. The Managers decision is final. We can refuse service.
12. The offer is subject to availability. Alternative offers can be offered by the manager and staff if there is an issue with supply. Customers will not be able to request alternative offers if it is not available.
13. The voucher must be presented when ordering.
14. This promotion and these terms are covered by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: Marston’s Inns & taverns (a trading name of Marston’s PLC), Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT